Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trollheim's Grott - Bizarre Troll Technology

Band: Trollheim's Grott
Origin: Finland
Genre: melodic black metal
Album release date: 2001
Status: active
band official site: -
myspace: -
other sources: http://www.zenial.nl/html/trollhei.htm

Download: Trollheim's Grott - Bizarre Troll Technology



This cd is a majestic blend of black metal with some slight heavy/viking overtones. There are synths, but these are usually kept to the background, adding to the atmosphere.

A great album!!





Download: Trollheim's Grott - Bizarre Troll Technology

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some mabinogi gold,he usually can win a lot of cheap mabinogi,then he let his friends all have some mabinogi money,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the buy mabinogi gold,they usually mabinogi online gold together.
I am so happy to get some maple mesos and the mesos is given by my close friend who tells me that the cheap mesos is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should maplestory mesos with the spare money and I gain some maple story mesos from other players.

Unknown said...

Fucking chinese dickheads gtfo. Anywasy, awesome music. really like the blend of dark black stuff with a trollish atmosphere